Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Elizabeth and Felicity's new outfits?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Do you guys think Felicity and Elizabeth's new outfits will be sold out soon after the Felicity movie premieres on tv? My Birthday is in exactly six weeks and I have Elizabeth's Holiday Gown, Elizabeth's Quilted Cloak, Elizabeth's Tea Lesson Outfit, Felicity's Tea Lesson Outfit, and Elizabeth's Fashion Doll on my Birthday list but I want to make sure they aren't sold out before my mom gets a chance to order them. Do you think it's a good idea to have my mom order Elizabeth's Holiday Outfit, Fashion Doll, and the Tea Outfits before the Felicity movie premieres? Thanks!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 07, 2005 08:36 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We were at AGPNY and the PS comments were: anything you want that is Marisol, Elizabeth or Felicity, grab it soon, since they expect sell outs pretty soon!

    If you can get your mom to order before the movie premieres, I would suggest you do it. Better safe than sorry...

    Ana

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 07, 2005 08:41 PM: Message edited by: henna1 ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with you. After how fast Samantha and Nellie's coats sold out last year I don't want to take a chance.

  4. #4
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I did not purchase any of the Samantha/Nellie stuff last year, but I remember that lots of stuff (and not just for them) was backordered until a few months into the new year. I think it would be a good idea to get your stuff quickly, just to avoid the holiday rush. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Tea Dress and Elizabeth's Holiday gown-I ordered a few weeks ago, just because of that fear. Well I wanted Felicity in E's Holiday Dress-the color is so beautiful on her...I'm still missing E's tea dress though (thats the last piece that I really want)-and I don't really need it for the holidays-I'll probably get it later on. *grins*

    -Jordyn

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree they will be sold out soon!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •